a unique tribute to one of the most influential figures of the 1960s counterculture, Dr. Timothy Leary. This item celebrates Leary’s iconic “tune in, turn on, drop out” message, which became a rallying cry for a generation seeking freedom, experimentation, and spiritual enlightenment.
The centerpiece of this tribute is a high-quality print of a rare photograph of Leary, taken during his heyday as a psychedelic guru and advocate of LSD. The image captures his charismatic presence and rebellious spirit
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
There are no reviews yet.