Go walk in their sacred footsteps with the best product on the market–Japanese suicide.
Suicide is the cause of more than 400,000 deaths per year. There are many factors that play a role in someone’s decision to end their life. One of the most common factors is inescapable pain. When someone feels they have no other options, they may consider suicide as an escape from the pain they are experiencing .Some people choose to end their life by taking a drug that may have fatal side effects. These drugs, usually antidepressants, are sometimes referred to as “insufficient suicide methods.” There are many ways an individual could take the drug. They may swallow it, place it under their tongue and hold it there for around one minute before swallowing or injecting themselves with a needle.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua